Terms of Service
To use The Eckoboomers service website or software, you must complete the registration process and accept this Registration and License Agreement. Read the registration and license agreement below, and when you've agreed to it, you'll be all set to join the Eckoboomers community.End User Registration and License Agreement for Eckoboomers.
The Eckoboomers software ("Software") and service ("Web site") are provided to you, "AS IS," subject to the terms and conditions of this Registration and License Agreement (the "Agreement"). Please read this Agreement in full before installing the Software and using the Web site. ONLY INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY USE THE SOFTWARE OR ACCESS THE SERVICE.
BY CLICKING BELOW, YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE EIGHTEEN YEARS OR OLDER AND AGREE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICE AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Limited License. Eckoboomers.com. grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Software to access the Web site for your own individual use.
2. Restrictions on Use. You may not redistribute the Software or provide others with access to the Web site (including, without limitation, providing third parties with access to the proprietary Instant Messenger namespace database). You may not create or use any software other than the Software provided by Eckoboomers.com, Inc. to access the Web site, without the express written authorization of Eckoboomers.com. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software or in any way ascertain, decipher, or obtain the communications protocol for accessing the Web site. You may not adapt, alter, modify, translate, or create derivative works of the Software (including without limitation the communications protocols for the Web site) without the express written authorization of Eckoboomers.com. You may not register with and log on and off the Web site, send and receive instant messages via the Web site or identify when other Web site members are online except through use of this Software and Web site and in conformance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may not collect or solicit screen names or password information. You may not authorize or assist any third party to do any of the things described in this paragraph.
3. Your Representations. You represent and warrant that you will use the Software and the Web site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement, and that you will not use the Software or the Web site to violate any law, regulation or ordinance or any right of Eckoboomers.com. or any third party, including, without limitation, any right of privacy, publicity, copyright or trademark. You represent and warrant that you will not upload any copyrighted photos or material and that you wont profit from same.
4. Termination. Should you breach this Agreement, your right to use the Web site and the Software shall terminate immediately and without notice. You may also terminate this Agreement by simply discontinuing use of the Web site and the Software. Eckoboomers.com. reserves the right to terminate your access to the Web site with or without notice. In the event of any termination of this Agreement, the restrictions on your use of the Software and Web site as set forth in Paragraph 2 ("Restrictions on Use") shall survive such termination, and you agree to be bound by those terms.
5. No support by Eckoboomers.com. You understand that you use the Software and Web site at your own risk and that Eckoboomers.com. is not obligated to provide any assistance. Eckoboomers.com. and its officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for your use of the Software or the Web site.
7. Eckoboomers Member Directory. Web site user profiles in the Member Directory can beseen and used by ALL Web site users. By default, information about you is NOT included in the Member Directory. You understand that entering information within the Member Directory is solely at your discretion.
8. Eckoboomers Venues. Online Chat is provided on Eckoboomers in the form of online Venues. Eckoboomers.com. has provided Chat Rules and Etiquette . You are encouraged to be responsible in your use of chat and to respect others participating within the chat community. Your conduct should be guided by common sense, basic etiquette, and the Chat Rules. Please keep in mind that any information posted in a Chat is accessible to be viewed and used by other Eckoboomers users.
9. Eckoboomers communications. The Eckoboomers software allows you to send and receive files (including text, sounds and images) through the Web site. Eckoboomers.com. and its officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any files you send or receive. You understand that there are certain risks to accepting or downloading files from other Web site users, which include, without limitation, the possibility of damage to your computer and files and data stored on your computer. You also understand that files you share with other Web site users may be redistributed and used without your knowledge. In sending and receiving files, other Web site users may also be able to determine your IP address.
10. Community Policing. Eckoboomers contains a Community Policing feature which empowers Web site users to assess "warnings" against other Web site users who misuse the system. This feature allows you to warn other users about anyone who sends you a "crank" or other inappropriate message. Eckoboomers also empowers you to "block" messages from other users in your discretion. You understand that use of the "warning" and "block" features by others may limit your use of the Web site. You understand that access to the Web site and it's features may vary between individual users.
11. No Monitoring/Archiving/Endorsement by Eckoboomers.com. You agree that Eckoboomers.com. has no duty to monitor, control, archive or endorse the content distributed by Eckoboomers users through the Web site (such as messages, sounds, images, Web chats and Member Directory profiles). Eckoboomers.com. specifically disclaims any liability arising from your use of the Software or the Web site. Eckoboomers.com. and its officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any content distributed by you through the Software or Web site. Furthermore, Eckoboomers.com. and its officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for your misuse of web site of software.